Where & When
I believe yoga should be flexible, always shaped to fit you and your individual needs. As your body changes throughout pregnancy, and after birthing your baby, yoga also needs to change. A private session explores the benefits of yoga in a personalised setting.
I offer private yoga sessions for women at my Katoomba garden studio in the Blue Mountains. Appointments are available on Saturdays for 1 hour 15min ($75). Get in touch and book your appointment.
A private yoga session can help…
- Physical – strength & flexibility by focusing on where you need it most
- Nervous system – stress relief, mental clarity and sleep quality
- Emotional – your confidence and sense of peace
- Pregnancy – nurture your body as baby grows and safely stretch & strengthen
- Postnatal – recovery after birth, regain your strength & flexibility with your baby
About your private yoga session
The first 20 minutes is about getting to know your goals and what you would like to focus on. Do you have specific physical issues you want to work on such as sore back, are you stressed and need some relaxing breathing techniques or do you just want some time to connect with your body and baby?
- Private Yoga Sessions 1 hour 15min – $75 (Gift Certificates Available)
- Personal yoga program to take home – $30
I am a qualified yoga teacher specialising in pregnancy yoga (2006) and postnatal yoga (2009). My qualifications include a Bachelor Science and Advanced Diploma Yoga Teaching. I am so grateful to work with women and help nourish their health with yoga.
Contact or call me on 0405 719 812, I’d love to hear from you.